Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Black Men Revealed #1 - Why I Never Called Her Back

Episode 201 - Why I Never Called Her Back


Episode 201 - Why I Never Called Her Back
This show is the ultimate public service for women who can't figure out why men keep losing interest in them. With Doug and Ryan as double-language interpreters, special guests Chris Spencer and Rick Hill will help the Black female population translate what Black men really mean when they seem to be saying one thing but acting the opposite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please never have another person on your panel like Rick Hill. His main focus was degrading black women throughout the segment. He became repetitive and boring. I got the feeling that he was not only getting on my nerves but everyone elses that was on the panel. I really wasn't feeling him and I'm sure no one wanted to hangout with him after the show. I applaud you and the other gentlemen for speaking up and defending the black women but also for keeping it professional and not letting the anger built within that would of produce a fist in his face. Keep doing what you're doing.